To read is to see a vision of tomorrow; to know the patterns in the past, in the present, and what would happen next. To read is to see the beauty around. To read is tolive.Ronald Ferraris

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Photo of the Day



Very Classical - Pen and Paper

This image has a huge impact in my life. This I think would be the best to define who am I and what really is my mission to the world. I may hide the true emotions inside my own shadow, but now that a ray of light strikes through me, I am now ready to show my true passion and freedom and of course, the REAL ME!

Up Next: The Writer's Creed: My Personal Tips on How to Become a Good Writer

See you Soon!
:)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ayiii...sa wakas may reply na!!haha...I love You Girl!!ilalagay ko din picture mo kasi you're my inspiration too..ayiiii..:D

      Delete